Thursday, November 12, 2009

BTN: Weak Indian Laws - helpless citizens :: Complaint against illegal and unauthorized construction on parking under stilts

Comment link:
http://hindtoday.com/Blogs/ViewBlogsV2.aspx?HTAdvtId=4934&HTAdvtPlaceCode=--%20Select%20the%20locati
Complaint against illegal and unauthorized construction on parking under stilts

What can be done ? Any ideas

Photo
Amresh Choudhry,Faridabad

Complaint against illegal and unauthorized construction on parking under stilts

Pledge appealPosted By: amreshchoudhry76@gmail.com on:11/11/2009 9:46:12 PM

Dear Sir,

             I am a resident of flat no 410,Saarang Residency,Plot No-GH4,Sec-21C Part-III,Faridabad.Haryana-121001.On my return from office at 7:15P.M on 6/11/2009 I was shocked to see construction work taking place at my allotted Car Parking space. Upon my enquiry I was told that Kirtan Bhawan is being made. When I objected to it they said that if I have problem in parking my Car, they have other vacant parking spaces which they will allot to me. I kept on waiting for proper response till Saturday. After getting no response from the society governing body, Sunday morning I approached other flat owners whose parking space has also been curtailed for this activity. And to my surprise like me none of them were neither informed nor consulted by the society governing body. And also no meeting was called to decide upon this. Seven executive members have decided on their own.I along with other affected flat owners were neither informed of the meeting nor of the decision of constructing this kirtan bhawan.

Sunday morning I stopped the mason & workers from continuing with the construction work and left for some personal work. Thereafter I got a call from Mr Rajeev Mehta(Flat No-109) and was made to speak with Mr Prem Dewan (The President of society governing body) who said that I can't stop the workers from continuing their work and the kirtan bhawan will be built with or without my consent. On my return I met the governing body members and strongly objected to this unauthorized/illegal construction taking place. When I confronted them they told me that it is for the benefit of all and it is not being made by the society welfare fund. Few of them are getting it constructed from their own pocket money. And they apologized for not informing me beforehand.I asked  them to call a general body meeting to know who all has given their consent for constructing kirtan bhawan on my parking space. Meeting was decided for 8:00P.M on Sunday 8/11/2009 but neither did anybody turned up for the meeting nor did anybody bothered to inform me about the postponement or cancellation of the meeting. I just happened to meet Mr Prem Dewan & Mr Suresh who were busy getting signatures of other flat members for this activity. When I asked them what happened to the general body meeting they said it couldn't be organized as people were busy with other activities.

Yesterday morning I sent SMS to all fellow residents about this problem.On my return from office around 7:30P.M I got a call from security guard at gate that Mr Prem Dewan wants to meet me near the gate.I reached there and met Mr Prem Dewan,Mr Jain,Mr Maini,Mr Bihari Lal,Mr Rajeev mehta's father and two more society members.There they spoke to me very rudely and told me that if I don't keep quiet they will boycott me,they will throw me out of the  society and will also not allow my car to enter society which they have done today by stopping my driver at the gate.Mr Prem Dewan also told me that pistols and swords will come out if will continue opposing their construction work.

 

Despite my strong protests and the objections made by the flat owner of 310 over phone(he is at present in Kargil) to the President of the Society Governing Body construction work is going on in full swing;it is almost complete.

And after yesterdays incident I am afraid that Mr Prem Dewan,Mr Maini,Mr Jain and others may harm me and family.If anything happens to me and family Mr Prem Dewan,Mr Maini & Mr Jain should be held responsible.

 

I have already given a written complaint to S.I Mr Balbir Singh of Ankhir Chowki on 10/11/2009 evening he spoke to President Mr Prem Dewan in front of me and told him to stop the construction work and to come to the Chowki on 15/11/2009 at 10:A.M but the construction work hasn't stopped. On 11/11/2009 morning once again I called at the Ankhir Chowki landline no 0129-2417494 and spoke to Munshi Mr Arjun he assured me that work will be stopped but it continued.Later at 9:26P.M I called again at the chowki landline number and spoke to Mr Satbir and told him that the President is trying to finish off the construction work asap as the work at the construction site was going on at that time also.He did send one constable to meet me he came to meet me had a look around the construction site and went away without stopping the worker at the construction site.It seems that the police been bribed by the society President.

 

Therefore I request you to kindly give coverage to this event.Your intervention will help us in stopping the unauthorized/illegal construction work and to remove the encroachment from our allotted parking space. This is not only violation of my parking space but also of approved building master plan. How a structure could be developed on space approved for Car Parking?

 

CC:     

 

1) To the Administrator HUDA Faridabad,Plot No-129.HUDA Complex,

   Sector: 12, Faridabad.

 

2) To The Executive Engineer (Vigilance)HUDA Faridabad,Plot No-129.

     HUDA Complex, Sector 12, Faridabad.

 

3) To The Registrar,Cooperative Societies HUDA Faridabad.Haryana.

 

3)To The President Saarang Residency & to the society notice Board.

                                                      

 

Thanking You.

 

 

With Regd's

 

Amresh Kumar

Flat No:410,Saarang Residency

9810925629.

--
View/Post profile at http://hindtoday.com/bihar/HTMemberList.aspx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to BIHARTODAY-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/BIHARTODAY?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love 4 Bihar on Facebook