Sunday, July 21, 2013

"Don't live life on auto pilot" I CHANGED MY ATTITUDE, MY DESTINY, & MY LIFE STYLE .





I believe in a fresh start every morning. Every day is new and brings multiple opportunities. I greet every morning with pleasure and hope. A new day is like a gift you should unwrap with happiness and offer gratitude.
Start your day simply and you will lead a satisfying life. Don't complicate anything. Ask yourself, 'How can I make things simple for myself and others?' Over the years, I've discovered this is the secret to living a content life.
 I don't wake up with any weight of yesterday on my shoulders. The body and mind should feel light in the morning. That will happen after a good night's sleep and a clean heart. Life is about making choices. I make simple choices. I wake up everyday at 4.15 am, went to morning walk and Exercise -purifies my mind and soul.
I've learnt not to focus on the hurt, betrayals and jealousies. I choose to focus on people's innocence and simplicity. I believe in staying above the drama and making each day more harmonious. The first sip of tea brings a new wave of positivity. 
 How we start our day can shape our destiny and life. Don't be a slave of routine. And don't live life in auto pilot. Enjoy the silence or FB Or Internate.  I meditate with prayanam This time is to do nothing. When you start your day in silence, the little noises fade away. Breathe. Visualise three moments from yesterday. Visualise three moments from today. Visualize three moments from tomorrow. Open the windows of your bedroom and soul, let in fresh energy.

This will invite new ideas and thoughts. It's very important to bring in fresh thoughts. De clutter. Throw away the objects and things you haven't used in a long while. When you remove objects that have served its purpose, you change the energy of your environment. Make breakfast for someone. Everyday, you write a powerful goal, it's a to-do list.. Think and be creative of ways to add that joy — feed birds, water plants, cook. Watch the sunrise. Stop to take in life before this human life is over. I read a fiction book : 'Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year'. And I follow it!  
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love 4 Bihar on Facebook