Tuesday, August 13, 2013

NASCENT WINGS (A poetic endeavor ) brings SURBHI in limelight ,she did her schooling from BR DAV Public School, Begusarai, in Bihar.

 https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/379726_541245539255219_957861172_n.jpg

City girl Surabhi, 23, has created a wave in creative circles by writing her first collection of poetry, 'Nascent Wings-a Public Endeavour'. The 93-page book is already available on amazon.com as an e-book. Some of the poems in the book are emotional, some motivational and some narrative. The book will soon be published by Partridge Publishing House launched by Penguin Books India.

"It is my first book. Poetry is something that comes naturally to me. I am not sure about the review the poems will get, but I am hopeful the readers will definitely feel an emotional connect with all of them," Surabhi, working with a Delhi-based multinational publishing house told TOI over phone. "This book offers its readers a platter of various flavours. From serious societal issues to the tender nature of love, from motivational verses to simple experiences, this book is a holistic entity of significant poetry," she said.

 Hailing from the state capital, she did her schooling from BR DAV Public School, Begusarai, in Bihar. "I don't want to confine my writing to a fixed genre. I am young and want to explore my creativity. I believe that creative minds are not stagnant minds. They love to experiment and explore. I started working on a novel when 'Nascent Wings' got accepted at Partridge. I didn't want to wait. I don't want to earn a lot of money, but yes, I want to be recognized as a writer. I will keep writing and strive towards perfection," Surabhi said.
Her grandpa S N Pandey is an educationist and father Sandip Pandey is a doctor. Her schoolteacher, Amber Banerjee always encouraged all his students to pursue their dreams.

 "Taking up mass communication at the graduation level was not a random choice. I have been actively participating in various writing and oratory competitions since my school days. I have won several awards for creative writing and oratory at school and college levels. I also practise writing as a hobby,"

 "My family's unconditional support led to the birth of this book. 'Nascent Wings' is just the beginning. I am working on the draft of my first fiction work and it has reached the final stage. I plan to pursue writing as a full-time profession," she said.








source: Pranava K Chaudhary, TNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love 4 Bihar on Facebook