Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BTN: Incredible India::Ordeal of a young inter-caste married couple over a yr. and half,harassed and humiliated.

Dear readers:

Thanks to Dr.Chandran Peechulli, Ph.D; FIE(INDIA) for bringing this to public.

B. Satheesh Kumar will finally tell "to hell with ration card".

I had a ration card in Delhi where I could use  that only in mother diary vegetable shops, when onion prices were high. for a non-BPL person
ration card will be useless (correct me if I am wrong) and with the rotten, corrupt outdated system of India, it is not worth fighting for it, wasting time and energy.

In my personal opinion,
Satheesh Kumar should apply for a passport and pay Rs. 100/- bribe (to buy sweets for constable's children) to the visiting constable to expedite the process.

A passport is a better National identification document than ration card.

-Manoj Padhi
http://hindtoday.com/Blogs/ViewBlogsV2.aspx?HTAdvtId=3916&HTAdvtPlaceCode=IND44

Photo
B.Satheesh Kumar & Mrs. Percia Princess Satheesh, Chennai

Ordeal of a young inter-caste married couple over a yr. and half,harassed and humiliated.

PetitionPosted By: pkc484 on:5/12/2009 6:34:48 AM

Urgent please                                                                       Dt.   12-05-2009

 

To

The Commissioner, Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department.

“Ezhilagam”  Chepauk, CHENNAI-600005.

 

Respected Sir,


 

I have registered my grievance by a complaint in the website on Sunday, 10th May 2009, and the Complaint No. is CB11163.

 

 In response, a lady staff contacted me over my mobile number 9941199472, today around 1500hrs;and said that she is working in Complaint Section (J), to whom I narrated my case, that my love-marriage with Ms. D. Percia Princess  was solemnized  by Rev.Fr. A.M.Cedric Beno, on 25th July 2007. Subsequently, registered with the Office of the Chief Registrar of Birth, Death and Marriages, Chennai-600028, on the 12th October 2007. Since then, we are living together separately at  8/2A, Vasugi Street,  Periyar Ramaswamy Saalai, Ethiraj Nagar, West Mambalam, Chennai-600033. 

 

Ever since then I have been going to the Office of the Asstt. Commissioner(CS), Saidapet Zone, 92/102, Bazaar Street, Opp. VGP Square, Saidapet, Chennai-600 015, returned for the following reasons:-

·          Go to your parent ration card shop (Manali) and get your names removed and then come asking for a fresh family ration card, for you both(self and wife).

·          Went to Manali 4 Shop GE039. Card No. 01/G/0452548 Regd.No.A1715,Door No.3/105A Street No.009 Circle/Ward No.343 where I was directed to go to Thiruvottiyur Zonal- Office. Where I was asked to submit application in writing attaching the Xerox copy of Family Ration Card, not accepting the orginal ration card. For deletion of my name for fresh ration card asking me to come and check after 10 days, since AC not in office.

·           2nd attempt to Thiruvotiyur Zonal Office, where they said to bring rental receipt or letter from Saidapet House landlord,where I stay. Hence, returned again.

·          3rd attempt to Thiruvotiyur Zonal Office, with letter from landlord then they accepted family ration card in original, to remove my name from existing ration card, asking me to come again after 7 days.

·          4th attempt only when I went after 7 days, they returned our family ration card after removing my name.

·          Then I handed over the Xerox copy of the amended ration card (wherein my name was removed) along with the prescribed application form for fresh ration card. They returned back not accepting the application, after all the painstaking effort, valued productive time and money in the process lost, insisting the record of name deletion in my wife’s parental family ration card as well. Explained to them of the predicament situation, strained in-laws relation, owing to love marriage but paid no heed to sympathise my condition.

·          After which also, made several visits to make a chance to get ration card, on my name with inclusion of my wife. All attempts failed and alas when I reported to my employer, Dr.Chandran Peechulli, Ph.D; FIE(INDIA), he entered my grievance in the website for redressal of grievance. 

 

Hence, I most humbly request you to please consider sympathetically this genuine case and pass orders, for release of a fresh ration card, exclusively for me and my wife, using your good high office. Thanking you.

Respectfully yours,

 

 

                                                                                                                                           B. Satheesh Kumar,   8/2A, Vasugi Street,  Periyar Ramaswamy Saalai, Ethiraj Nagar, West Mambalam, Chennai-600033. 
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
 View/Post  profile at http://hindtoday.com/bihar/HTMemberList.aspx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to BIHARTODAY-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/BIHARTODAY?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love 4 Bihar on Facebook