Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BTN: For Pseudo-secular People

Don't use abusive language (keep your ear/mouth open and authenticity kind of talk), because I am sure once I'll start, there won't be any end. Don't try my patience. I sent my conditional sorry to Yakut and Moon but not to you and Tanweer kind of people (for whom there is end of world beyond UPA/NDA thoughts).

Nobody here can stop anyone to share any kind of thoughts and I'll certainly express my opinion whenever I'll think that I am doing right things.

And I am having a mail chain, where you started abusive community when you didn't get the support you thought of. So I know what you are expecting here and your sinister design to spread fear for nothing.

Jai Hind. Jai Bihar
Rajeev


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
View/Post profile at http://hindtoday.com/bihar/HTMemberList.aspx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to BIHARTODAY-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/BIHARTODAY?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love 4 Bihar on Facebook